Bicycles by Kelly Jones
- Begin lying down on your back. Have your hands on your head and one knee bent and raised. The other leg will stay straight out.
- Raise your opposite elbow to your knee while lifting your core. Then switch the leg that is bent and repeat with the other elbow.
Try to lift your shoulder off the ground towards your knee. Be careful not to pull on your neck. Can be done for a set amount time, for example 30 seconds worth, or done in sets such as 2 sets of 50. When doing sets you really are doing only half of the number. For example 50 is really just 25 on each side.
Plank with Leg Lift by Brandon Dombrowski
- Begin with a standard plank. Keep your back straight and shoulders over your elbows.
- Lift one arm up, and at the same time raise the opposite leg into the air while remaining balanced. Hold this for a second, then lower your arm and leg.
- Repeat the same thing for the other arm and leg.
Try to do as many planks with leg lift as you can during a 60 second duration.